Tuesday, June 2, 2009

so long

It’s been so long that I did not update my blog. After the service with Pastor Kong, I hope that I can change.

Frankly speaking, I have strong desire not to fall in to love again. For men, once they are broken up, they can turn away totally from you. Next second, they will fall in with another girl. For women, once they are broken up, they still dwell inside and very hard to get out.

My confession is : When you decided not to love me, you can turn aside and fall in love with another girl. You can get married with your love one. My answer is you just simply not love me at all. For me, it takes me a year to forget you. My heart is as hard as ice, can’t open to other people. I know that I’m silly. I chose not to connect you again. However, your unintentionally joke drive me crazy. A love sign means nothing to you. For me, a person who is getting married soon sends a love sign to me. What can I said? Can I call you bloody idiot?

Well, it is passed. I’m fine. I just felt that it is hard for to fall in love again. I don’t know how to love people. I just don’t understand that why love God is so easy but love people is so hard. Human is complicated.

I pray for my next one is love and love me, I just need to felt secure when I’m with him. I think his body must big enough, hahaha…

No comments: