Friday, April 30, 2010

let go

ahem.. when i thought that it is very hard to let tim go. in fact, i'm the main reason for that.

when i watched a drama, if u really want to let go something even thought 1 second, u are able to do so. i delight by that. goodbye my past, u're welcome-> my present!

at the same time, my heart seems cling to someone else. he is aaron ang. my god!!!! when i know that he might go to oversea to further his studies. for no reason, i'm so sad. last time, when i knew that he was after other girls, my heart sink into the deep sea.

i lost interest for all the thing include God. since there is no possible between us, i left God n church. isn't too much disapoitment or him, i'm not very sure.

to him, i just normal person. he might forget who am i.

to me, i just can't figure out that why his impact to me is so high. -_-

No comments: