Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's so frustrated to attend Deno's class. I think it is because we still don't know each other.

He is gay? How came he always stick to aunty? Why they always came together? What is their relationship? I so frustrated! We hv a contest competition, I hope I can win the ticket. So, I can pass ticket to Deno then he can watch together wf aunty. I hv reached a point to hope that I just want him to be happy.

When u love a ppl, it doesn't mean that u hv him fully. Maybe do the thing can make him happy is my way to show d I really lov him.

Out of concern, Myke care a member. However he was scolde by her. In my heart, I felt bad abt this. When someone do something wrong, the more u need treat him better. I believe that he will changed. However, it is only applicable to Myke, haha.. I just his class so much!

No comments: