Monday, February 14, 2011

Yesterday was Valentine. Too bad was my rest day. I didn't go out because u'll see a lot of couple. It reminds that I didn't archive my goal. Sad ar............

I quite emo.

Through website I saw 小伟老师的 fb, I sent request to add him as friend. Then, he approved. I saw his sharing 一个人的情人节也可以很浪漫,享受着玫瑰花荼~~ well, it do delights me then I felt better. Haha...

When I was awake, I saw he left some comment in my FB. I felt so so so happy~~ and I scream! Wow! God is good all the time!

I felt like i'm a little girl in admire with her idol, the feeling is awesome!

Let me introduce Mr Xiao Wei.
He is a great makeup artist. He never stop at one place and keep on try different thing. Now, he acts as a singer.

He is the only one can makes me to buy the book. What an amazing person~~

No comments: