Thursday, June 9, 2011

Haha.. felt life is good.. what I want I'll get it except love..

Story begin with Myke continue not to turn out for the class. I have no one to focus so I focus on Ronnie since he is new to our dept and sit right behind of me.

Everynight I dream about him. He is the one make me want to settle down. Even we are never talk to each other, I enjoy this silent. He make me felt comfortable.

Things didn't turn out well. I found out that he just treat me as a little girl and he acted like my father. He just older than me older 5 years old, y he can act this way? The way he treat me like I'm immature people. I felt disappointed!

So, as I wish. I need not turn out for futsal event. Navin asked either khoo or me not turn out. Of course, I happy be the one since none of my friend will go. His reaction is why u don't want to go? Helo, suppose u should be happy that I'm not going

No comments: