Sunday, August 14, 2011

Purposely went to Myke's class on this beautiful Sunday

Workout 3 hours make me tired like dog but felt shiok!

Do hv conversation wf Myke
Me: hoi
Myke: u so late. Can't wake up? *coughed*
Me: u sick?
Myke: Yup lor
Me: wake up ady but don't want to came
Myke: I will be out station for a month
Me : ( actually I not shock but all plate falls down )
Myke: u don't know?
Me: I don't know
Myke: u really don't know?
Me: hmm.. (nod my head)
Myke: so I won't teach class in Sunway pyramid
Me:where u going?
Myke: johor

After the class,
me: when u going? Start fr next week
Myke: yes
Me: when u came back?
Myke: not sure

I wonder how am I suppose to know that u won't be around if u never told me, ah Myke gor gor.

Purposely check AL slot wf Ronnie but he can't confirm wf me because he don't know how to do it. Somemore he acted cute in front of me. * yes, he is cute like a little boy but I surprise he acted like. He is my superiors ooo.. (fainted)

No comments: