Sunday, March 4, 2012

On thursday, went to elva's dance class. Myke was came as well. damn, totally distress by him. I can't focus at all. He stand behind of me

Today, I went to elva's class again And he was there as well. when he came in and saw me, I just look at him only. He try to use the bottle to touch me to said hello to me. We are not talking at all. can consider he stand beside of me.

When elva play the song "stand by me", this is my message to him. Oh, darling darling stand by me, oh stand by me.... On thursday, totally can't dance. Today, I just thank God fulfill my wish. This is more than enough. He just stand beside me.

I just told myself that he is not a christian, not God wants. he is not interest on me as well. Alvin can make me stay closer with God, he is the one. But I don't know when can meet him.

I really love Myke. He always can make me not Nicole, totally lost control. But he definitely not the choice fr God. I need obey God coz the outcome always He win, I lost

No comments: