Thursday, November 13, 2008

new life

Recently, I have a new decision. I’m not going to step into any relationship anymore. So, I decided to adopt children. I know that I’m crazy. I lost all faith about guys.

When I told Ben, he was very angry. He said that I’m so into children project till became this way. Well, I asked him to become one of my share holder and help me to rise up the child. Ha.. I’m going to make another decision which will drive my family crazy.

The first thing was I became Christian even my parent were angry about this. The second thing was I choose the job which they were not agree and always asked me to quit the job. This time round, I not plan to married and adopt children. Can I just be a normal person? I guess that it’s hard to become mummy’s girl again. Maybe, I just want to do the thing that no one is doing. I’m weird. But, I happy that who I’m.

Who knows? I might pregnant and became single mother. Haha.. It is simply because I don’t trust guy anymore. A guy is just my tool to get what I’m wanted. So much possibility.. I never know that what will happen.. I just felt excited about my life!

No comments: