Saturday, November 8, 2008

new

Big challenge is ahead! Taking UNICEF is a big step ahead for me and it’s going a big turning point for me! I’m going to move to next level. Yeah! Because of this, I have to exchange something which is important to me.

Yesterday night, Tim called me and scolded me. I’m very disappointed with whatever he was doing in the past. I realized that he is the one who always said I’m not good enough and how bad I’m. Well, it does make me felt that I’m going prove that he is wrong. I hate people who are look down on me. Tim, thanks you because you always look down on me and doubt my ability.

The person who always did opposite whatever Tim was doing is BEN. Sincerely, he is the one who always give me the support. Right now, his grandma is admitted to hospital. He is tired because he is the one who take care his grandma now. But, he did call me. He informed me that he don’t even have a time to contact with others. Truly in my heart, no one is more important than him.

When the time in need, i know who is the real one and who is the false to me. BEN, thanks for everything! I love u!

No comments: