Wednesday, December 3, 2008

part 2

It is absolutely good working experience together with Tim! He taught me a lot of thing. Yesterday I have talk with him and he informed me that he is getting married soon. Well, I do felt sad but I just sigh for time is flies. So much changes between us after so long.

I never knew that he is family man. He wanted for a family so much. In the public, he is so good in everything and has best attitude ever. But in the private, he is change to another people. I think he will tire out at one day. One thing that I know is I can motivate him.

I’m going buy Zippo lighter for Ben as birthday gift. I asked Tim to help me to pick one for him. He refused to do that. Maybe, this is his pride. After all, we were together. He can ignore my request and replaced with his own Zippo story.

Tim thought that I have a boyfriend. In fact, I don’t have any. Who cares? We are just not suitable for each other.

Recently, Ben makes me lost temper all the time. I given him a warning which is I going to fine if he did not pick up my call again. Now I think back and I just felt funny because I just nobody to him. But, how can I say so? It must be something to do with confidence level. Haha..

No comments: