Saturday, December 6, 2008

part 3 of week

Everything I start from 0 again. I want to build another 5 guys in UNICEF again. I want to take control of everything.

No love until I get ownership. Since Ben want to alone hence I decided not to disturb him again. He can do whatever he wants. He is my colleague only.

Thanks you God for making clear everything for me. Well, Tim is a best business partner only. He is not a right one as soul mate. The opportunity of working for one week makes me to understand everything.

Start from next week, I decided to go back to God’s arm. After so long, I found out that no matter what I do He is there for me. After I go against God, I found that He is still for me.

This time round, I did not pass with flying color. Sorry, God! Next time, I will do it better.

Everything is clear. It’s my turn not to look back everything. Focus ahead! Brand new NICOLE reborn again!

This is a week which impacts me so much. It will become another turning point of my life!

No comments: