Wednesday, February 25, 2009

new beginning

Now, the time is 1:54am. It is a very early morning. I’m awake and I can’t sleep because I have too much sleep in the day time.

Currently, I still jobless. I will begin the new job as the assistant manager in the next week. Whoa~~ they offered me RM4000 per month, I wonder how true is that. No matter what, I will work hard to fulfill the requirement. I want the money to realize my dream.

This is another page of my life; I was so surprised that the person who was beside me when I was down was Rico. Well, he did not do anything but he did console me a lot. The person who I thought was a devil previously. Wahaha~~ No doubt that something which came out his mouth is not genuine at all and he did it for some purpose. Anyhow, Rico thanks a lot! I think that the reason was we have a common people who is we dislike most!

Through Rico, I found that Jack has cheated me a lot of the thing. Haih… the businessman is like this. He is a cunning businessman. He is neither a good nor bad person. He just did all the thing for his own good. This is a secret of success man. I did not mean that Rico is a good guy. They just did the thing which is benefiting them the most.

Since we are living in the fallen world, then we don’t expected so much. It is so hard to get a true friend. I have met SK after I quit the job; her recreation is she was kept mock at me. Well, I did not angry at all. I just wonder how bad she was, her purpose is to see how we were fall. My advice to her is not to do it again or else you will get karma. When it goes around and it is comes around. Watch out your tongue!

Through out all things, Tim Ng, I felt very disappointed about your emotionless. Yes! I refer to you, Timothy Ng. Why you can be cruel to me?

This is my brand new start. So, whoever I need to set aside and I’ll do it right now. I will not contact them anymore especially Timothy Ng.

Bye bye to my past. Your are welcome to my future. Even thought I have lost the job but I have gain back the peace from God. After so much, God still faithful to me and his unfailing promise which is he will never forsake me. Thanks, my wonderful God, my heavenly Father!

No comments: