Thursday, February 26, 2009

jack

Next week, I’m going to start my new job. I’m very happy happy.

Through the job last time, I have become a super workaholic. Basically I can have no problem to work 7 days a week. I just enjoy the work so much. *wink wink*

Talking about Jack, I have a lot of sad story. I wonder how I can accept him to humiliate me in front of the public. He used to beat me also. I still remember that he used the book to beat me also. Actually, he has no right to do this to me. The reason which was I allowed him to do so because I owe him something. Something that is I also forgets already. I chose stay there even Tim asked me to help him and in the end Jack is the part of reason cause us to break up. Jack even so proudly to admit in the public that he is the one of the reason of our broken off. I chose to stay there when Rico asked me to out of the company together with him.

In the end, he confronts and scolded me because of the person he knows less than 2 weeks. I was so sad to talk to him that you do all this because of him, Fine! I quit! I still remember that the way he talks to me was very sarcastic. In my heart, I’m not going to care whatever you want to say because it is a last time.

I have enough to all this. When the time is up, sorry! I will not tolerant again. Bye.. Actually I wanted to quit a job for a long time, but I just can’t find any reason. Since he has given me this opportunity then I will not hesitate to do so. I not really hate him and I just not agree the way he deals the issues.

I not really learnt a lot of thing from him. When I have a problem, I will only talk to Jeff or Tim. I’m seldom to talk to him about my problem because I don’t trust him. Jack also agrees with this. It is because he is not integrity at all.

Isn’t kind of open talk about someone? Well, in the this world so many people is called Jack, unless you think that you are who I talk about then you are..

No comments: