Tuesday, March 3, 2009

work start lor..

My first day at the company is horrible. My company is Investment Company while I don’t have any idea about that. They taught me so many things until my mind was blank. I even felt that my head is pain. Argh!!!!! What they told me make me felt that I very stupid because I don’t have any idea about it.

After a good rest, I think to quit this job. Haha… But, I will not gain anything for there. So, I decided to make a change and I want learn how to do investment. So, I switch from the mood of I hate this job to I love this job. Well, it is just like that and it is done.

But, I felt that blessing from God is so much! I get a lot of job offers. Today, I get offer to work as recruiter for IBM. But, it is located at Cyberjaya so I did not take their offer.

After I back slide for a long time, the only thing I done after I quit the job is go back to church. I attend the service, prayer meeting, cell group meeting and Morning Prayer. I want to slide back to God. Especially, the prayer meeting of today, I felt presence of God is so strong and I begin to visualize so many thing. I think that Christian Life is very important to me.

Now, it is month of March! The agreement between Eunice and me ended soon.. I can start dating with other guys again. Wahaha.. My expectation is very high on my partner. I rather alone than suffer in a relationship.

No comments: