Wednesday, March 25, 2009

no more holiday

My holiday is ended soon.. I’m going to step into work place again. Right now, my goals and vision is so clear.

Firstly, I’ll work inside Maxis call center. I also do some MLM works. After this, I take some time to learn investment. Regards the product that I’m going to share with you all, I will give you the detail of it as soon as I can.

I will not contact with whoever can affect my emotion. I hate the feeling of care about someone too much. I’m clear about my goals. I’ll put my family as my priority. Every time when I called my mum then I’ll cry. I cried because I did not play my part enough.

Future is filled with uncertainty. I don’t want others to support me. It is because I can’t take it when relationship is turned sour. Just happy to be who I am now..

No comments: