Friday, October 15, 2010

I going to move to elite team for 1 mths trials! The biggest challenge d I face is my English!!

According to Navin n Naga: if cust comment my English is not good, they'll change me to corp dept n promotion is grantee!

Seriously I felt so down after this!! Since they look down me, y still want to do so..

I felt that I scare abt unknown n felt helpless, argh................................................

I'll go gym to release tension! I felt Deno is my sun n I'm the sunflower. without sun, sunflower won't smile! In his dance, I found refuge! But sun and sunflower is not means to be together! For me, he just my dance coach.

Alex, thanks for greeting! Well, I know d I too old for u. In ur age, u still want explored n so many to try! But me, I just to hope can hv family life. I want to get married n hv children. N u don't like me at all, i'll move on.....

Now, I will stay focus on my career.. other thing, i'll leave it behind! Bye, Alex!

No comments: