Thursday, October 7, 2010

thursday with deno

Here we go~~ Deno is a popular guy. I still curious abt his gender preference.

After the class, got a girl show that she appreciate him. When I abt to go back, He is very reluctantly lying on chair speak to a rich lady.. tis will happened if became his gf. Ppl like me sure can't take it! I hv set my mind d he is my coach who can make me happy. I can rush to his class. I will take staircase to shorter my journey which I'll never do at normal day. I will became tension coz can't go his class on time. I'll attend his class no matter how. To me, met him is my habbit. I can't imagine a week without see him. Do I like him? Yes, I like him. Tis kind of like is different fr Alex. Alex tear my heart apart, my heart pain becoz of him.. I was so into him.

No matter, my soul found a refuge in Deno.. thurs day with Deno light up my day!

No comments: