Sunday, December 26, 2010

I wake up on 7am++, I struggle to go or not go his class. After an incident happens, I did not go to Deno's class.

Finally, I decided to go.

Hmm... everything is in correct timing. Actually I want to go gym late a bit. However my stomach pain, I hv not choice to go early. When I want to go up, I heard the aunty's voice n I know Deno is behind me.

I hv only feeling to want go away faster. To confirm he is behind me, I turned back n he right behind me. We look at each other without any special feeling.

I met back Boy who is my guy previously n he has became manager for branch Lot 10. Before the class begins, I have been thinking that my achievement is so low.

Soon after the class begins, I focus back. I told myself that I paid ok, there is nothing to ashamed n acted normally is ok. Out of surprise, he said hi to me again. My awkward is gone! Thanks Deno. By ur smile, my awkward n phobia is gone! Haha.. it is so good to back to his class again~~

If I know him, I know d I will not fall for him anymore. Days is nearer..

No comments: