Saturday, December 18, 2010

Something is not right. I became so blur.. I still can't identify the main course..

Deno's class suppose start on 4pm. But I wrongly saw the schedule n go on 5.10pm. Something is not right, coz I reached there and he said hi to me?! Then he continue to dance. I felt weird d why he didn't start the class.

Then other look at me then I just smile back to them.

After that, one of guy informed me that class has finished. Oops! My God.

When abt to left, Deno said: u just came in, isn't? Then I said never mind, I still got.. (i didn't finished my talk)
Deno reply: my class start on 4pm. It's fine. Me: huh? Deno: I said it's fine. Then I go out fr room.

After all, his gang of friends ar not that bad. But we definitely fr different world. Hmm.. why he didn't mention to me when I entered the class. So funny. I was so stupid n malu to the max!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: