Thursday, July 7, 2011

I know something wrong on me.. I love workout till no energy left. Like the feeling sweating like crazy. Love to run non stop. Use this way to release out all my loneliness, frustration, stress and forget all my trouble.

I'm in dilemma whether went to gym or not. When I posted on celebrity wall, Nicholas ting reply me and I surprise that he went for Felix's class as well. Well, his reply like want me to go to gym. I felt reluctant to go. In the end, I missed out Deno's class. I was running around 20 minutes. Seriously l felt Deno won't felt anything.

I did saw Nicholas in the class but we did not talk coz we are sit too far away. Anyway we just stranger. When I and my friend ( poh ling ) walk back to ladies, I felt an eyes is look at me. Oops, Deno was there. Sorry, will try my best to go ur class on this week. Forgive me, Myke has make me lost my mind. I need time to recover

No comments: