Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New schedule is out.. Myke will not conduct class in mid valley. I felt so frustrated. He just left 3 class is sunway.
What happen? Seriously don't know.

Today I went for his class. When I asked him ' where hv u been? ' he reply is not relate at all ' ok, oklor ' and smile. In my heart, u didn't answer my question!? He asked me ' how abt u? So free today? ' I just reply 'today not working, that's y I'm here.

Seriously felt sucks! I tell myself that I'll confirm lost the bet coz I'm not going to after him. I didn't felt anything and release. Maybe I really not into him. After so long, he lost the weight and turned old.

There is a stranger like to said hi to me. After so long for night shift, I met him again. He purposely waive down the windows and good morning to me. And I lazy to entertain him. After this, he stop the car and wait me in front. And I walk to different direction.

He is too old for me even he is rich (who care?) I lazy to entertain him again.

And I focus on listen to my heart to understand what I really want.. Myke will be my instructor from now on.. I don't want further this if God this is the best for me.. force ur heart to do something is not a good practice..

No comments: