Saturday, March 31, 2007

i still trust

Recently, some of my friends discussed something about me. Many of them rank me as the person who is easily gets cheated. One of friend said I’m NAIVE. Another friend said I might be cheated by playboy in one day. Aiyo….


The truth behind the story is I trust every single word spoken by everyone. Once before, I’m not the one who trusts people easily. One day, I was though about this, why I push myself so hard to differentiate whether people is cheated me or not. Since the moment begin, I’ll trust everything you’re said. Isn’t good or bad? I don’t know. At least, it makes my life become easier. Haha..


One of my friends thinks that I’m a fool to believe what he said. Actually, I know what his said is intends to fool me. I choose to believe you because you are my friend. Can I ask you a question? What do you get when you are talking a lies? What do you get when you are fooling me? Pleasure? Happiness? Satisfaction?


Foundation of any kind of relationship is built based on trust. If you are not trust to anyone, your relationship with other people is always on shallow level. Since you are enjoy so much and I hope you will be glad with the level you are in.


Once before, I really hate somebody who talking a lies to me. Sooner after, I found out that I should not hate that person but his doing.


People lie, research has shown, in one-fourth of their daily social interactions. For your information, I’m not said that I’m holy and righteous. It is because I do speak a lies for sometime. I learn not to say a lies and I thank you for Holy Spirit for you always be my guider who told me and rebuke me when I’m speaking a lies.


Recently, I enjoyed moment of free. Yeah!!!!! No test! No assignment! Just left 2 week. On month of May, I’m totally free. I think I’ll stay in KL for few months first. I need to attend the extra training class if I am being chosen. It has been three years I’m in Kuala Lumpur. I can’t bear to left my first church and home church “City Harvest Malaysia”. Stay or not? I don’t know! God, please direct my path.

No comments: