Friday, March 30, 2007

love vs being loved

Love and being loved are totally different feeling. If you love, you have to give. If you being loved then you are received it.


As a human being, we have both of them. Which one is your preference?


Once before, I like the feeling of being love by someone. The feeling makes me felt so good. Even I don’t like you but I will not do anything. I just enjoy myself in it. One day, God challenged me to let go the people who interest on me. Without hesitant, I promise to Him that I’ll do. Within one week, all of them turned away from me. I was upset for it. But I choose to focus on what He wants me to do. After that, I relieved and I glad that I did it.


Be careful with what you promise to God, He will take it seriously. But God is good and he allowed you to be tempted what you able to bear it.


Once before, I heard from someone. “Love will cost you to say it”. But my friend said he can say I love you without cost he anything. Isn’t true? I don’t think so. If you are the one, what I can say is you not even how to love. To love, you have to give. Without giving, this is not a love


I thank God for the lesson of love and being love.

No comments: