Saturday, March 31, 2007

haha..

Haiyo… It is already past midnight, time on 12.57am I still don’t want to sleep. I was sit in front of my computer more than 8 hour to read a novel, download a song and check an e-mail.


I was read someone’s blog. It is super funny. Haha.. His writing makes me laugh until non-stop. It makes me though back a movie was shown on last Wednesday at Astro. At first, I’m having my dinner late than usual and it is on 8pm. My hostel’s canteen has plasma TV and I was quite happy with it. While I was waiting for my food, I paid all my attention on TV. Wah~~~ it was great movie because it sounds like a movie related with Christianity. I like it. But, I don’t know the name of movie.


Ok, came back to my story. Hhaha.. As you all know that English and French cannot get along. In one conversation of quarrel, they tried to compete with each other to see which one among them is the best.


French: French is the best. You know that Pope is French! Haha…


English: Yup! You are right! But you know what……….. Jesus is English!


Wow…haha…..


Male leader is so romantic. “Joshua can beat Amorites because God has stopped the time on the earth. I wish it can be happened on now then I can keep look at your beautiful face.” Aiyoooo….. so..so.. haha… He used story in bible to show his love. Wah~~~ I wish my one can do it so too… Right now, I learnt to be right person while waiting for my right person.

No comments: