Sunday, April 1, 2007

serve in His house

Today is a great day. In the end of service, I was being challenging to serve choir ministry in the church even only for 3 months by a voice. What should I said? I keep convince myself that it is just an illusion. On the stage, you need makeup and dress nicely. For your information, I can’t do both of them well. I don’t even know how to make up. My dressing is very casual one.


After that, I decided to ask my cell group leader. I was confused because I still not sure whether I’ll keep staying here or not. Lee Choo advised me to join usher ministry first. I decided to listen to her advice because she is my leader.


Just now, a case happened in my hostel. A girl attempted to commit suicide by jumping from building. Out of curiosity, I’m out to check. When I was there, I can’t see anything. I was rebuked by Holy Spirit; I should pray for safety of that person and not join the crowd.


Not matter how bad thing is happened, you chose to end your life is irresponsible way to solve problem and it can’t be forgiven. No wonder reach out to the lost is a must. When people lost the purpose in life, they need support badly.


Yeah! Usher ministry, here I am to serve. Haha..

No comments: