Monday, April 30, 2007

haih..

Today is not a good day. I should have an interview on the evening but it was canceled on the last minute. I was in Star Transit already. Just left a station I’ll reach destination.



He even called me to confirm with me before I went for interview. When I was walked, he called me again but it is dangerous for answer the call so I can’t answer his call.


When I was walking, I realized my shoe’s heel is broken. Luckily, I still can wear it to walk. Not bad, I still can wear it to shopping in Petaling Street.


After that, the HR manager called me again and asked me to came again on Wednesday. What? I got an exam on Thursday. The manager refused to follow my schedule. I wonder should I skip this interview. Waste my time, effort, and money to go there.


HR manger: The manager said he can’t on Thursday to interview me.

Can we make it on Wednesday on 3pm?

Me: Ok lor. (I’m in bad mood already; do I still stand a chance to say no?)

HR manager: So, what time you want?

Me: 3pm (actually I want to said, are you ok? You are the one told me on 3pm leh)


In my heart, I have strong desire to skip this interview.



LOL.. Make me angry then purposely called dear Ting Fang.




















No comments: