Wednesday, April 4, 2007

felt bad

I felt bad! Canteen aunty treats me so nice. Aiyo..

There is canteen in my hostel with many different stalls. One time, I order her food. She is so nice, she give me the food featuring with a free drink. Oklah, this is trick to win over customer. I understood.

Today, I went down for dinner again. This time round, I ordered food from other stall. There is a girl who same table as me ordered her food. Unsurprising, she offered her a free drink. Oklor, since I not order her food and I not aspect I can get a free drink from her.

When the moment she looked at me, she is mumble something like I want gives her a drink. My sense was correct, she indeed offer me a free drink. When she gives me a free drink, I shock when I looked at her.

Erm… what I can say? Actually, I don’t really like her food. But, how? Should I buy something from her to cease my guilt?

It makes me thought that when the love you give is not return back. What would you do? Will you continue to love even you know that the person is not love you? I learnt before that we love not because we want the love back. Love of God is greater compare with any other love in the earth. His love to us remains faithful.

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.”

Yes. His love to us is great! He can give us his only son, Jesus to die on the cross to wash away our unrighteousness, so we can stand before Him again.

No comments: