Wednesday, April 4, 2007

coffee bean

I went out together with my group assignment member to coffee bean to do assignment. I really like the environment over there. Everything is nice. Environment is nice, drink is nice, music is nice, dessert is nice, service is nice and price is definitely is “nice” also.


Even I have internet service in my room but I enjoyed the moment over there. I like there more. Now, I know the reason why some people like to kill the time over there. It really makes people felt comfortable.


While we are doing our work, we do chat a while. Our discussion is about “fall in love”. When girl is fall in love and they are falling inside. On the other hand, when a boy falls in love then they just fall in love. Nothing much changes in their life. There is a huge difference. I just wonder why and how.


I’m waiting for you to come in my life. Who is the one? I still wait for…

No comments: