Friday, April 6, 2007

Good friday

Good Friday but I did the worst thing. Oh my God!!!

Very sorry to Jimmy, due to miscommunication end up you have to take a cab to go cell group. I never expected this kind of thing will happen. I promise I’ll never repeat again.


I’m felt so guilt about it. Even thought I was sit inside the car. This is terrible moment that I ever have. It drives me mad. I’m so sorry.


On my way heading to cell leader house, a voice of devil keeps haunting me. “Oh, see what you have done?” “You are disappointing somebody?” “How you can be so irresponsible?” it does drive me crazy. I have intention try not to attend the cell group. After that, I convinced myself by not do so. Well, since I make a mistake, just admit it that I’m wrong.


After that, I stepped into lift. I eventually go to 17th floor while my destination is 18th floor. I thought that why cell group changed the place but nobody is told me. Super blur!After that, I finally knew that I make a mistake.


Why we called today as Good Friday? 2000 year ago, a man chooses to die on the cross for us and use his blood to cleanse to wash away our sin. He became intermediate between God and us so that we can stand before the Lord again. If not his forgiveness, I wonder how to overcome the devil’s word. If not him, the sin I committed today and who can came to take it away?


His name is Jesus, my Lord and my Savior. Thank you for what you done on 2000 years ago and cleanse from unrighteousness. I keep my focus on You alone.

No comments: