Monday, April 9, 2007

stay

My final exam is just around corner. It is my last exam for my student life. Continue to study to get master degree? My answer is NOT for the moment.


After that, I have to apart with my university’s friends. I really can’t felt anything. People are comes in and out in my life, I have learn to get used of it.


Finally, I chose to stay in KL first. This is a guide from God. I believe that He revealed His plan for me. Now, I’m very clear where should I be. Thanks God for all that.


Recently, my cell group leader is kind of nervous when she knows that I might leave here. She cares me so much and my heart felt so warm. I’ll never forget about you who asked me to stay here whether you means or not. Haha.. The word you said and the song you sang. I do care even my reaction are not. Sorry, I’m the person who is slow in response.


Since I choose to stay here, I think I will join choir in my church. I stepped out to serve really out of my plan. This is new challenger for my life. The reason of not serve is I afraid I’ll be kind of person will burned out and lost my passion to my God. The test is so tough and I pray I can overcome!

No comments: