Tuesday, April 24, 2007

tuesday night

I was felt so blessed in Rev. Dr. Robb Thompson’s conference.


In book of 1 King 11, But King Solomon loved many foreign women, as well as the daughter of Pharaoh: women of the Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians, and Hittites- from the nation of whom the LORD had said to the children of Israel, “You shall not intermarry with them, nor they with you. Surely they will turn away your hearts after their gods.” Solomon clung to these in love.


It clearly shows that who you marry is matter. These words are rooted in my heart, so I’ll take marriage seriously from this moment. Making right decision in relationship determined the outcome of your life.


Keep on looking, not felt discourage and keep on asking; it shall be open to you. In bible, book of Matthew 7: 7 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, it will be opened for you.” This is promise of God, I will cling on it.


I have many plans after I graduated. I will attend the extra training courses in school, serve in church, and hopefully can go for emerge Singapore. Life is so meaningful. My desire to get marry is not that much. It will do when he comes in my life. I’m waiting for you…

No comments: