Saturday, April 28, 2007

one more

Finally, I left one more paper to go.


Even though I still very busy. Tomorrow, I’ll spend my whole day in church. Monday, I’ll go Bukit Jalil for an interview. The interview time is a bit late and it is on 5.30pm. Erm.. I’m not sure about the job and I just go there for interview. Aiya.. People might not hire me. Just do my best.


Sometimes, I’m thinking what kind of friend I was in front of you. When people not believe in you, I still chose to trust you. What can I get? It is all about another pain. When you wrongly criticism me, you can pretend nothing happen but I still chose to forgive even my heart is pain. Maybe, you only want to be receiver.


Rev. Dr. Robb mention about there will be 3 kind of person in our life

i) Comprises always trying to get you to compromise your standards.

ii) Companions are those that are willing to accept you as you are, but no intention of working with you for your improvement.

iii) Commitments are those who are undeniably tied to helping you enter the future.


I still chose to love you because you are my friend.

No comments: