Sunday, April 22, 2007

clear..

Tomorrow is my first day for exam. Surprisingly it did not bring much effect on me. My heart is restless when a song eternal flame was played.


I have strong desire to get married! I just want to get married without dating. I think I’ll mad soon. After that, one of my best friends has invited me for her wedding. Isn’t related? I don’t know. The wave was getting high.


Infatuation is a word describes my feeling for past few days. It does lead me into temptation of desire of flesh. Sometimes, it is good to be friend with a wise man. They will give you a pierce of good advice. I realize that I still immature when I make a decision.


Don’t take marriage slightly because God takes it seriously. Marriage is all about process and journey. You have to spend your whole life with him. Be wise! I’ll attend marriage course hold in my church to widen up my knowledge. My pastor said you will never know maybe your future husband is inside the same auditorium and both of you listen to same message. Wow… nice advertising and it does touch my heart to attend it.


I thank God for my brother and sister in Christ. Without your all guidance, I’ll be in big trouble. I just love you so much! Thanks. World of God? The choice is God, I’m running back to you now.

No comments: