Sunday, April 29, 2007

meaning

Yesterday, I went for making marriage work course at my church. Wow.. What my pastor talk about is absolutely right for me.


What a girl said actually they are not meant it

i) Fine – girls attempted to end an argument. So men, better shut up!

ii) 5 minute – actually more than that. :p

iii) Nothing – calm before storm.

iv) Go ahead – when you told her about your decision, actually she is not permits you to do so even she said go ahead.

v) Loud voice – volume getting higher to show disagree

vi) That’s ok – apply on how and when you pay a bill for her

vii) Thanks – a word seldom use by girl


What a man said

i) I don’t care the color you painted, blue, red, pink, purple, black, green, yellow expect white

ii) It’s guy’s talk - rational talk

iii) It is hard to explain to you, it is too long – actually they are not idea about how it was

iv) Take a break – I can’t hear sound of TV, please turn off vacuum

v) It’s interesting – stop talking

vi) I have headache – too lazy to go out


In Kherlit’s blog, she mention about after go through the course she can be a good wife in future. It is only true for her. I think it is not apply on me. Because of I’m without any reason.

No comments: