Thursday, April 12, 2007

my mood is bad!

I should be in Pudu by then but I can’t move myself to there.


I very dislike being pushed by someone. I know that my mum’s birthday hence I planed to go back. Then, my sis called me and mention about this to me. I planned to go back for few days. The following week, she called me everyday. The discussion is all about whether I confirmed to go back or not and commanded me to go back early.


Frankly, I know that what I should do. The call from her insists me to go back early on yesterday. My anger is arisen. I told her that you make me felt that I don’t want to go back. I stopped our conversation before I’m implored. Then, I received her call again in next minute. Arghhh…………………………………………… But, I still manage control my anger and answered her call politely.


Then, my sis messaged me a very long sms to lecture me. I choose to bear it by not reply her.


Truly, I don’t like other people to nag me expect my mum. If you are keeping nag me, you only make me headache. Please! I admitted that I don’t good temper, so please don’t try me!


Am I bad? Am I having bad attitude? Yes, I’m. Jesus, please take my wheel. Every area of my life is so mess...

No comments: