Sunday, April 15, 2007

days in hometown

I was having wonderful time with my family. My mum was very happy with what we did for her birthday. Roses were her gift. She was overjoyed with it. It is proven again that girl likes roses no matter how young or old they are.


As I traveled back to KL, I met my ex-classmate whose name is Chee Heng. His seat was in front of me. I chatted with him around 45 minute. Once before, he was my class monitor. His house is nearby with my one. If we have extra class, he will fetch me back to my house.


We seldom talked in the class even in the car. Many of time, he will played Jay Chou’s song and sings along with it. Sometimes, I don’t like followed his car because we are not even talk in the car. After graduated from secondary school, we never met each other again. The funny thing is today we have ever long talk.


Once before, I worked as temporary teacher in primary school. I met one of my students but he was shy to call me. His mother was my colleague over there. She informed me that he is secondary student now. Suddenly, I felt that time is passed so fast. Three years ago, I was his teacher and he was standard 4 students. Now, he is secondary student and I'm graduate soon. I felt that I’m old.


It’s good to go back to spend time with my family and met someone who you never expected. I just love it so much.

No comments: