Sunday, April 13, 2008

hometown day

Whoa~~~ I still in my hometown. Supposedly I need to go back on today but I really reluctant to go back so I decided to take another off day.

It is been so long that I never have a break. I guess I so tired for everything. Monday to Saturday are my working days. Sunday is my beloved day. This is a day where I can dwell in presence of my beloved Lord, Jesus and also meet my beloved Tim. But I never meet Tim for almost one month and I very upset with this. What to do? I don’t know. I think in his heart, he don’t have desire to meet me always. Thank God that I still have You, my Jesus. I can’t imagine my life without You, Lord. Whenever I need You, You are always be there for me. Truly, You are my faithful Lord.

Recently, I met two people in my life which make me change a lot. I start felt disappointment because human being is so ugly. Actually, I wish I can run away from them but I don’t want be a quitter that is why I chose stay. I don’t want to blame anyone because we live in a fallen world. I just want to be true to myself. No matter what is your intention, I chose to love you regardless who you are. I think in this world, there is one will never give up and forsake me who is my Lord, Jesus. This is reason for me to keep on continue to forgive and love.

Dennis, he is my friend who can see people’s past. He can read what happen on me on past. I was very excited and keep asking about me. I felt very happy about that. Joseph, he is my friend who can see people’s future. He can read my future but I felt very tension about that. Joseph said that it is not very good to know about your future and I totally agree with that. From Joseph, I know very clear about two guys who are very close with me. I very upset about that.

I thank God for these two unique person.

No comments: