Wednesday, April 16, 2008

miss u, baby

Recently, I face a very stupid problem. I can’t recall Tim’s face at all. I think I miss him a lot because never saw him for very long time already.

When I asked my male friend and female friend about this, they give a different answer. For male, they felt I very stupid because I claimed that I miss the person so much but how came I can’t even recall his face at all. For female, they felt it is very normal. Phew~~

My friend said that he will be very hurt if he is the one received the answer like these. At first, I just felt nothing wrong. After a while, I recalled how Tim’s voice has changed after I told him about that. I realized that I done a wrong thing. Sorry, baby. I really not mean to hurt you. I hope you can understand. Please forgive me.

No comments: