Saturday, April 26, 2008

feeling

“In a relationship conflict, crying is often a woman’s response to feeling unloved, and anger is often a man’s response to feeling disrespected.”

I don’t sure how true it is but at least it does happen on me. I’m not cry for some time. I was crying on Wednesday because I’m emotional break down for some reason. You are the one really has something because I only spoken one word and you already know I was crying. To be frank, I don’t like cry especially I don’t want to let you know that I’m crying. I felt myself very stupid because I let you know that I’m cry.

I’m thinking go to travel and I want to go Pulau Lang Tengah alone. I need to have a very good rest. Last time I used to think to go there with someone I love but right now I think I better go by myself.

No one loves to be alone.

This week I really spend a lot on praying and after a long talk with Ghana and I realized the reason. I can’t believe I was cursed by someone else because I did not lend the money to that person. No wonder everything was so wrong in my life. After that, the only I know I need to fast on the second day in order to built up my spirit.

Right now, I need to fast and continue to pray until the curse left me. I think it is already left me. I think God want remind me that I have a very close relationship with him once before. It is the time for me to go back! Lord, I long for you.

Put God first in everything I do.

No comments: