Thursday, May 1, 2008

in kfc

Recently, there is a girl who share with me that her boyfriend got another girlfriend. She was crying in front of me. In this fallen world, a lot of people take love for granted. I hope it does not include you who I love the most.

Today is a public holiday but I still working. I wonder when I get the gift from Shi Long. He just came back from Japan. It reminds me that I never see him for more than a year.

Congratulation to you for your promotion, Tim! I always know that you have a great ability. Today I have strong feeling that I already done my part in your life. I give you all the moral support when you are needed. Maybe, it is time for me to move away my focus from you… nowadays; I felt that every word spoken by you does my heart pain. I don’t want to blame anyone because I’m main reason of all things. I do hope that you still can continue to trust people.

Haha.. I make my preparation to my Pulau Lang Tengah Trip. Yahoo~~ to be frank, I don’t have any experience to travel alone. You are the only one who get my sms that I do hope that I can go with you. Regardless what is the outcome, I know that I’ll be there.

This week I truly know that manage the people is not an easy job. I have to make sure all the thing is running smooth and I need to push my people and myself all the time by showing the result. 100% responsible and blame myself if my people can’t perform. The most important is my attitude lesson. Every time, I need to remind myself all the time that I can’t be hash when give an advice to people. I was complaint by others that the way I speak does hurt people’s heart. Don’t be BOSSY!

No comments: