Monday, May 19, 2008

tomorrow will be better

Today is not a very good day because I need to recover back from the feeling of losing someone who is very important to me. It is very hard but I know I can do it better on tomorrow.

I’m so proud of myself because I did not cry in front of him. Right now, my tears keep falling down because it is after working hour and this is the only time that I allowed myself to lost attitude.

I have admitted that I really love you so deep. At the same time, I respect your decision.

Today I met a very funny person. One of my clients requests me to become his girlfriend. He willing to do whatever it takes to become my boyfriend. He willing donates RM150 per month to WWF and at the same time became Christian for my sake. I seriously laugh until to maximum point. He keeps on selling himself and told me that he is engineer. When I told him that I got boyfriend (actually I’m not. :p), his answer even great because he said that he willing became my “spare tayar”. I’m really amazed by what he was saying to me but my heart is very small and only for one person.

What you said is true that I can find someone better than you and so many people interest on me. But in my heart, you are the only one I want.

I felt very blessed when I can hold you so tight and listen to your heart beat.

I thank God that I still have You. You are the only in this world will not forsake me. I strongly believe that everything I can felt and God can heal! Hallelujah!

No comments: