Saturday, May 17, 2008

I felt so blessed because of Rev Kong Hee. He is wonderful man of God! Through session with him, I learned a lot and I glad that I can attend most of his session.

In his first day, he teach us about 3 shame barrier which are inheritance shame, impose shame, and actual shame. I was delight by his word which is “ ANYTHING YOU FELT, GOD WILL HEAL”. I believe that God will heal my broken heart. Even though I’m a Christian but I actually done something that is wrong and as a result I hurt myself and the one I love.

The second day is about prayer. The moment you lost your prayer life and at the same time you lost power in your life.

In his last session is about pain. Fear always is a stumbling block that cause people not success.

I was touch by presence of God in every session. He is just so close with us. I even can felt that we are singing in the heaven. He is so real!

Falling in love is very easy but stay in love is very difficult. I think that it is so true. The fear of falling makes you can’t fully convince how much people love you? I don’t know how true it is but at least it is so right for me. I think both of us face a same problem.

No comments: