Saturday, July 26, 2008

Thanks God for every blessing! Thanks for I able restore back the relationship with Tim as friend. I think that this is a best way for both of us.

I love his smile. It was so genuine because it came from his heart. It is so real. Nothing can compare with it! We did not talk with each other for a long time. We have so many misunderstanding between each other. I glad that we manage to clear it all. To be frank and honest, I hate the feeling of no response from him. I send him a sms or call him but he did not response to me at all. I’m scare.

While I was on my way to go back home today, Emmy was calling me. After that, I was sitting on the stair and I have no intention to go back to my room. This is reason why I’m here and writing my blog.

I don’t have the reason to go back. Today, I was not me at all. I lost my direction. I wanted to change the job, change the people I met and change everything. Maybe, I will not keep in touch with anyone I know anymore. I need a brand new start place. Kuala Lumpur maybe is not my choice anymore. My heart is tired. It is dead for whole day.

No comments: