Saturday, July 26, 2008

rally

Yesterday was rally. I’m so happy that I get leadership award! But after saw that he was with another girl, I was so sad.

I understand very well that I can’t be with him. I know very well that God always is my final decision. I can’t act according to my own will again. I scared that I will lose God again. It is just a matter of time.

In next one year, I will not step into any relationship. This is promise that I have to keep it. I need to fight for my career. What kind of lifestyle I will have in the future is what decision that I have on today.

Purpose of driven written by Rick Warren really delights me. I found out that I use my own strength to make all the things happen is so hard. Without God, I just nothing.

One of the best thing in the rally, I took photo together with Wong Chin Wai! He is my dream guy. Haha.. it is just a dream. :p

My conclusion is I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me!

No comments: