Sunday, August 3, 2008

team leader

My career starts flying. In order to fly high, I really need to change my attitude. I’m going to bring the team to Klang for road trip. Last time I did not manage the team properly and I pray that I do well for this time.

I am aiming for the Thailand Trip! I want to meet and know Chee Wai personally. I know it will be a strong turning point for me.

Once again, I proved that soothsayer cannot be trusted. I still remember my friend said that losing him means that I’ll lost direction. Haha~~ You yourself is a key point for everything!

Within 2 month, I’m going to be team leader! I’m serious about my every step. No time for me to waste! When people is laugh at me because I’m holding “team leader”’s name card, I going to prove to you that I’ll make it!

My heart is excited for every moment! I’m going to see God’s promise came to pass again! God is my strength to move on and no one can take Him away from me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi ting fang, still remember me or not? quite a long time no see already. so happy for your fulfillment. it's a very good starting points for you in your career. keep fighting ya! but plz dun forget to take care on your health.

God bless you!