Sunday, August 24, 2008

hometown

right now, i'm in my house which i never step in for past 4 months.

look up to my parent, they still wish that i can quit the job and further my studies. this is the reason why i don't want to back home.

i gave myself deadline already if i can't make it in the half year then i will quit the job. in the end of september, 29/9/2008 my goal is to became team leader! 17/11/2008 is to became assitant owner!

last saturday, i spent more than 3 hour to finish albom minston's book, 5 person you'll meet at the heaven. i was crying when i read until the fourth person. in my heart, the book did not touch me but i really hope that i'm your number fourth person. but, it's impossible. realilty is always cruel.

right now, i'm looking forward to thailand trip. i want to go thailand! one reason because wong chee wai is there, oh my God! he makes me so excited! he is primarly key of my team growing! to be enthusiasm of what you are doing, as the result you will able to attract the group of people to run the vision together with you! wee~~ wee~~ can't wait to meet him again! wahaha!!

FOCUS. forget other commitment unitl success! well, thinking about him makes my life so miserable and i'm nothing to him. focus on the thing that can make me excited is more important! wong chee wai! yeah!

just visit jacob's blog, his blog delights me! thanks bro! i thanks you Father for the wonderful people who i meet in the earth, i cherish what i have! i just love your guys so much!

No comments: