Thursday, August 14, 2008

my mr J, Jesus, Jack, Jacob n Jeff!

Haha… I really like the feeling of to become high roller!!! This morning I have a small talk with my owner, I decided to change!

All these while, I have been giving myself an excuse of don’t want to do sales. Even though I know that the reason of “do” but I chose not to “do” it. I think human being like to stay in cocoon and don’t dare to make changes.

I also very dislike the feeling of failure. I chose to run away from reality. I pretend I don’t have ability of anything. I think success seems too real to be truth. So I decide to think I’ll be a failure.

Thanks for Jacob, never fail to give me the on time support!

Just now I got an email from Jeff, just like what I expected that he really angry of why I became so negative! Thanks you for him to become my critical friend! Never ever pamper me.

I excited to see myself at the next level! Go for more!

Why I’m so emotional? It is not first time I have this mistake, I pray that I never repeat again! Never forget about Jesus! Thanks my beloved Lord!

No comments: