Saturday, August 9, 2008

stress..

I strongly need support. Training people is not an easy job. I blame myself for unable to do it well.

Challenge is getting tough. I really need someone who can give me the support whenever I need it.

It was so long that I did not call Jeff at all. Whenever I face any difficulty, he is one of the people I think of. He is one of person can make me to listen to him and follow what he said. I glad that he is always give me the support whenever I need it.

In order to achieve my goal, I have to bounce back as soon as I can. Sometimes, I really felt tired and helpless. In my heart, I know very well that if I can overcome this challenge and it will bring me to another level. Team leader is my reward.

Father, I really need your help, please give me the person who I can rely on.

No comments: