Monday, October 20, 2008

i'm back

Ha.. finally I got time to blog blog blog.

Well, since this is my personal blog, I’m going express the real me. So, I don’t really care who the one read my blog are. Well, the story begun when I sign in to the MSN, out of curious I chat with someone then found out she is one of church member. She tries to follow up me, PLEASE! I really appreciate her but she doesn’t know my story.

The story is I don’t like my cg, I can’t felt the love and also sense of belongingness. I really hate the situation that when I really put my effort to attend the event of night and I always have problem that no one is willing to fetch me back. Due to my work, if I want to go back early then I have really worked my day out to make sure that it happened. The outcome really upset me. I still remember that when I make an effort to attend the night event, when the time is going back they are pushing each other to fetch me back. I very frustrated then shout out; you all just need to drop me to Sunway Pyramid then I’ll find my way back. Then they just fetch me back unwillingly. Since then, I told myself that I’ll never put myself that kind of situation which it really embarrassed me. I really felt super frustrated! I need to left my team behind and I felt that I’m burden for my church member. It really lose-lose situation. Might as well that I focus on my career more and put all attention to my team who are benefit me more.

Lunch section is even worse; I think that it is better than I skip all. Same thing happen, transportation problem. I can’t imagine that you can ask people how to go back without any solution. If don’t have it, please do not ask. I rather spend my time to read few pages of book rather than spend time to talk nonsense. I really hate the feeling of I have to beg you then you only fetch me back.

You might think that I’m negative thinking, the one who we serve is God and not a people. Don’t let human error effect the walk with God. Well, the thing was I work before and I still go back to church event willingness. It is all about leadership problem. I admit that I’m a business mentality person. Since the thing is not going to benefit me and I suffer so much due to my wrong decision. The lesson is never repeating the mistake again! I’m a girl who is very normal. Emotional problem can never happen on my work place while I’m leading a team. I’m real me in front of God, I don’t want put up my mask. Concern is not out of sincere heart, please don’t do it if you are not genuine. I really felt irritating and do not blame me to fuck you up! Everyone has a temper and I can tell you that my one is super duper bad, please do not try me up! Thanks for your cooperation.

I love my church and my God! The person I refer is only minority group. When I get promoted, I will solve it soon…

No comments: