Friday, October 31, 2008

Tim again...

Well, this is another Friday. It means that I have to meet Tim again. It is a very tough job.

While he is running leader’s meeting, I don’t even look at him. But, I still write down whatever he said because it was meaningful. I just thought that so many people and he will not notice me.

I felt that he is just another people in Cobra for me. It is better that we have a better business relationship. So, I talk to him like normal. He told me that I did not paid attention while he was running the meeting, and then I just showed him that I wrote down whatever he said. Phew.. haha.. you can’t catch me. When he was talking to me, I asked myself this question whether I have feeling to kiss this guy again. The answer is no and just think that he is Ben. I miss Ben.

After that, he calls me that he was having lunch with his fiancée. Well, my heart is pain. But, I still remain cool and inform him that just let me know when you are getting married. I don’t really know his intention. For me, I try to calm myself and told myself that I just normal person to him. Right now, I still felt very angry because Tim is the shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit person who can affect my feeling. %$%^%#*&$#$#@Q@#

If you asked me that who is more important to me, I think that I like Tim more than Ben.
I need Ben more than Tim. But, I lost both of them because they are not belong to me. I think that career is more important to me. Right now, I felt disappointed on Tim and Ben felt disappointed on me. It is stupid circle. It is ends now because I don’t want to make myself suffer again. Bye bye, stupid Tim!

No comments: